NEW YORK, NY – The National Women's Hockey League (NWHL) revealed the top 10 players with the most replica jerseys sold so far this season. NWHL replica and player jerseys are manufactured by Pop Tops® Sportswear, and 15% of each jersey sold goes directly to the player whose name is on the jersey.
With 2 ties, a total of 12 players make up the top 10 slots in jersey sales. Five members of the Riveters, 3 players from the Whale, and 2 players from both Buffalo and Boston make up that 12. Goaltenders appear to be a fan favorite for jerseys, as 4 of the top 5 backstop for their team. Fans can buy jerseys in the NWHL Shop at any time.
The current frontrunners...
10. Megan Bozek, Buffalo Beauts & Sam Faber, Connecticut Whale (12)
9. Kelsie Fralick, Boston Pride (14)
8. Janine Weber, New York Riveters (15)
7. Ashley Johnston, New York Riveters (16)
6. Kelli Stack, Connecticut Whale & Gabie Figueroa, New York Riveters (17)
5. Brianne McLaughlin, Buffalo Beauts (18)
4. Chelsea Laden, Connecticut Whale (28)
3. Jenny Scrivens, New York Riveters (30)
2. Hilary Knight, Boston Pride (60)
1. Nana Fujimoto, New York Riveters (83)
For more information on NWHL merchandise, please visit NWHL.co.